Before arriving in Lausanne
You are checking out the region before definitely settling down.
- If you are staying at the hotel you can benefit from the Lausanne Transport Card which give you free access to the howl tl network
- If you are just passing by for a day or staying for a week without staying in a hotel chose the day pass or the week pass
Getting around with the bus lines and the metro is easy.
- Our tl live app, which can be freely downloaded, will be your guide using a real-time route planner and allows you to buy your ticket
- Besides buying your ticket via SMS you can purchase your tickets at a distributor or directly by asking at the customer service desk
- Fast, efficient, comfortable: The tl is here as your mobility solution
- You are a student at the Unil or the EPFL? The m1 metro brings you to the doors of the campus
- You are working at the CHUV ? Our m2 metro climbs the Lausanne slops for you
- You are a commuter ? Our bus lines are connected to the SBB train stations in Lausanne, Renens, Prilly and Pully
Do not hesitate to go to one of our customer centers.