SMS 456 ticket
Do you only travel occasionally on the tl network? SMS is a mobile solution, practical and fast, for getting a ticket. No need to use the ticket machine anymore. No more cash required.
- Mobile – Get your ticket by phone wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Convenient – No more searching for change, the price of the ticket is shown on your operator’s bill or deducted from your prepaid plan, at no extra cost.
- Fast – Avoid waiting at ticket machines, you only need a few seconds to receive your ticket.
How do you buy your ticket by SMS ?
- Message recipient: 456
(Possible with all major Swiss operators and with a prepaid plan)
- GL for a Grand Lausanne ticket
- GLR for Grand Lausanne reduced
- See the complete list of SMS codes
- SMS purchase free of charge
- Ticket price reported on the operator’s invoice
- No surcharge
4. Receive your ticket
- Then get into the vehicle
- The ticket arrives within seconds. During poor network coverage, the process may be slower. In this case, do not send a new SMS, this would trigger the purchase of a second ticket.
The SMS ticket is linked to the phone that ordered it; it cannot be transferred. It is possible to buy an SMS ticket for one or more companions, provided that all the people are travelling together.
Period of validity:
- Tickets 1 and 2 zones (including GL) are valid for 1 hour
- 3-zone tickets are valid for 2 hours
- Day passes are valid on the day of issue and until the next morning at 5 a.m.