One card, 10 tickets
Do you travel on the tl network occasionally? The prepaid card is a solution for purchasing your tickets that is…
- SIMPLE: get the right ticket in one easy step
- FAST: enjoy direct access to tl vehicles
- TRANSFERABLE: you can pass on tickets to friends and family
- GOOD VALUE: take advantage of a discount in relation to the price of individual tickets
The prepaid card, which is similar to the former books of tickets, contains 10 tickets to print. Thanks to the prepaid card, you no longer need to go to the ticket machine, and no longer need to look for change!
Cards to suit your transport needs
Where can you buy a prepaid card?
- In a Customer centres
- At one of our partner points of sale
How do you use your card?
- Pass your card in front of the validation machine
- The validation machine will issue your ticket
- The validation machine will show your remaining balance
Where can you find validation machines?
Choice of a 3rd zone for the “Grand Lausanne Plus” card
Choose one of the zones suggested by the validation machine the first time you use your card. The zone can be modified each time you travel.
The validity is indicated on the ticket. You must pass your card in front of the validation machine as soon as you board the bus / m1 vehicle or at the m2 station.